Diageo Reserve’s premium Irish whiskey, Roe & Co held its second bartender lock-in session on Monday evening. The true Irish festivities were hosted by Peter O’Connor, Roe & Co European Brand Ambassador in the heart of London, at Nuala, London (23 April).
Roe & Co cocktails were exclusively on offer for one night only, enjoyed alongside live Irish music and Guinness. Roe & Co cocktails served on the evening included:
- The Welcome Tower – Roe & Co, Spiced Pear Shrub, lemon bitters, soda
- Thomas Street Punch – Roe & Co, Lemon, Guinness Reduction, Amaro, Date
- Roe & Rhubarb Fizz – Roe & Co, Rhubarb & Anise Sorbet, Prosecco
- St James’s – Roe & Co, Lemon, Orange Sherbet, Ginger & Cassia, Suza
- Tower Point – Roe & Co, Chamomile Honey, Cocchi Torino, Yellow Chartreuse