This role is all about selling the GreatDrams product to the on trade, retail and tasting packages in to corporates and events.
Working closely with the directors of GreatDrams Ventures, you will generate revenue:
- Engage the on trade and retail to buy our range. This is to include developing a sales pipeline of people / bars / businesses around the world who wish to own and/or bottle casks of whisky.
- Land corporate whisky tastings (virtual preferable!).
- Understand the whisky market (Scotch primarily)
- Leverage your connections in the on-trade to grow listings in strategically important and interesting bars around the country
- Build connections and land corporate tastings
- Identify places to find new sales prospects
- Liaise with sales prospects to make them feel at ease, answer all their questions about the process and to ensure they are getting the absolute right product for them and their needs from owning / bottling a Scotch whisky
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts (based on existing templates)
- Hit targets set by the company directors for cask and product sales monthly
Understanding Whisky (the Product / Terminology / Market / Language). Network building. Presentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Sales Planning, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Client Relationship Building.
Initially we have budget for 2 days a week – this will be topped up with bonuses based on sales in to bars / cask sales / corporate sales above agreed targets.
Flexible to suit your lifestyle provided targets are met.
Email [email protected] with your CV and availability.