WHISKY HIGHBALL NIGHT- Wednesday 6th May
We will be mixing highballs with our award-winning whisky & Fentiman's soda water to make some awesome highballs with different flavour profiles
Out of stock
Learn how to make the perfect highballs with three whiskies with different flavour profiles & Fentiman’s soda water to make some awesome highballs with different flavour profiles.
Whisky flavour profiles being used:
The tasting is to be broadcast live on the GreatDrams Facebook page May 6th – Facebook.com/GreatDrams.
The video will be uploaded to YouTube after the tasting so those who cannot make May 6th can still get involved at a time that suits them.
Here’s how to make a highball whisky cocktail, the GreatDrams way:
- Take a tall glass and fill with ice – preferably large chunks of ice as you want it to dilute slowly, not as soon as the whisky is added
- Now pour 50ml of your whisky of choice into the glass
- Stir the whisky gently, but with rhythm so that it chills right down with the ice – I would suggest doing this for around thirty to forty-five seconds at a minimum to get it to the right temperature and viscosity
- Gently pour 150ml of chilled soda water into the glass, stirring as you do
- The ice will have diluted slightly, leaving room for more ice to be added to the glass so do so so that the glass is filled with ice – this will further stop dilution taking place too quickly
- Continue to stir for about thirty seconds and that’s how you make a Highball!
*** Shipping to UK & Ireland ONLY ***